Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Auction for pickup at The Gathering of Friends (or will ship after it) Ends 4/10

Includes:
Bridges of Shangri-la
Condottiere
Copycat
Dungeon Run
Exile Sun
Francis Drake
Lord of the Rings: Nazgul
Marvel Heroes
Mr. Jack in New York
Perry Rhodan: The Cosmic League
Space Pirates
Star Trek Expeditions (+expansion and Tribbles! Promo)
Tikal
Tongiaki
World Without End

Hi!

Any of the games in this auction may be picked up at The Gathering of Friends without any shipping charge.

If you would like me to ship the game(s), I will most likely not be able to do that until after The Gathering, the earliest day being Monday, April 21, though more likely it will begin later that week.

The rules are pretty standard (and borrowed), though you should read them just in case.

1. All games will be listed with a minimum starting bid. This will serve as any kind of reserve.

2. All bids must be in an increment of $1.

3. If games are to be shipped (from 01089), I will ship using USPS or UPS, whichever is a)preferred or b) less expensive. Local pick up is fine by me if you happen to live near me.

3b. I will not ship outside the US unless the recipient agrees to pay any exorbitant shipping charges that the shipping company charges me. Any additional taxes, fees, or charges (related or unrelated to actual shipping prices) are the sole responsibility of the recipient.

4. All transactions will be done via Paypal, or cash in person, and will be processed through the BGG marketplace (so BGG gets 3% and so we both get feedback. Please leave feedback! I do!).

General Condition Note:
All of my games are in English, opened, punched, played, and in excellent condition unless I specifically note otherwise.

If you wish, I can take pictures, just let me know. If you have any questions whatsoever, just let me know and I will answer them as good as I can, as soon as I can.

The auction begins when this list is posted, and will end sometime in the evening on Thursday, April 10.

I will probably be adding new items periodically throughout the auction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Auction for pickup at The Gathering (or shipping after it) Ends 4/10
Added:

Gear & Piston +2 mini-expansion/promos

Mage Wars + extras
Mage Wars: Forcemaster vs Warlord
Mage Wars 2013 Dice Tower Promos

Link: Auction for pickup at The Gathering of Friends (or will ship after it) Ends 4/10
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Auction for pickup at The Gathering (or shipping after it) Ends 4/10
Added:
HeroScape: Orm's Return
HeroScape: Road to the Forgotten Forest
HeroScape: Volcarren Wasteland

Also lowered many minimum bids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Auction for pickup at The Gathering (or shipped after) Ends 4/10 - HeroScape added! Many minimum bids lowered!
Ends tomorrow evening at a predetermined, yet unannounced time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last day! Ends sometime tonight. Several things are still available at the minimum bid! (You know you've been wanting it, now's your chance!)

No more updates after this one, so thank you for putting up with me so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.