Subject: what size sleeveswill I need? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffery Hunt
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate sleeves but I guess it's going to be necessary with this one. What size am i looking for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
At first I tried the Pro-Fit clear sleeves from Ultra-Pro but they caused a slight bend in the cards. So then I switched to the Mayday green standard sleeves and they work great. It's all a matter of preference really, but clear sleeves are a must since the front AND back of the cards must be used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dániel Nagy
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
63,5X88 mm, standard size. I use FFG Standard sleeves (the gray one).
Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll second FFG sleeves.

Whenever you are interested in sleeving a game, I recommend checking this geeklist first: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164572/card-sleeve-sizes-f...
(Click on the numbered link to the left of the game's title on the list to go to the entry for that game. Don't click on the game's title.) That list will tell how what size sleeves to get and how many you need. I find it to be an invaluable resource. Here's the entry for Lewis & Clark: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164572/item/2924578#item29...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS only had the Ultra Pro in this size, and I can confirm that they are a very, very tight fit. I would not recommend them.

Go with the Mayday or FFG option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else find the FFG sleeves to be way too big? I think this is with all cards, though. There is a ton of excess space at the top, and it's not exactly snug on the sides either.

I noticed this with their small Euro sleeves too with Nations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DominiGeek
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo
D.N.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I have Swan Panasia 65 x 90 mm thin sleeves (SWN-032) work really well, only complain is that they tend to "stick" but nothing serious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
rubendario5 wrote:
I have Swan Panasia 65 x 90 mm thin sleeves (SWN-032) work really well, only complain is that they tend to "stick" but nothing serious.

Swan Panasia tend to slide better as they are used more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.