Hide
1 Posts

Winner's Circle» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deleted User 1
msg tools
All right folks, it’s Monday night again and time for another session of the Terminal City Gamers. Tonight we have moved the action to downtown Vancouver, to my (Rick’s) place. This is the first time we’ve had a regular Monday night session at my place.

We have two new faces this evening, Patrick and David, joining four of the usual suspects - Dan, William and Chester and me.

First up is the horse racing game, Royal Turf. This is Patrick, David and Chester’s first game, the rest of us have played it a few times before.

Patrick and David picked up the game quickly and are soon talking trash with the rest of us. After the first race, David is in the lead with 600 Pounds. In the second race, Caramello grabs first place and Sahara Wind comes in last, much to the dismay of the three players who had bet their 2 chips on her. (Ya gotta know if three players have bet 2 chips on a horse, it’s gonna come in last.) I pull into a slight lead after the second race.

In the third race, Sahara Wind, who, after the previous race, was destined for the glue factory, gets her second wind and comes in first – much to my delight as I had a 2 chip bet on her. (After the race, Chester demands drug testing on Sahara Wind.) As the payouts are doubled in the last race, this is enough to put me over the top and get me the win.

Score:

*Rick* - 2200 Pounds
Patrick – 1950 Pounds
Dan – 1300 Pounds
Chester – 1100 Pounds
David – 750 Pounds
William – 50 Pounds

Ratings:

Rick - 8
Patrick – 8
Dan – 8
Chester – 7
David – 7
William – 7

William’s abymal showing prompts his to make a pledge that he will never, ever, go to a track and bet on the ponies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.