Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When a king card is drawn - will everyone have the Chance to react or only the players that will habe a turn left of the current round? So is it possible that the last player oft the round draws the Kong and he will judge directly? Many thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When the kings arrives then everyone finishes that round before scoring. Everyone will grow/wilt and can plant, etc. for that turn before scoring for the King.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks!

That's nearly exactly what is written within the rules, but now I noticed my mistake. It is because I never played the game (maybe tomorrow). My mistake was that I didn't have in mind that each phase is played player by player and not one player playing all phases before the next player. In my scenario it was possible that three players already finished their complete turns and the last player got the king - and they can't prepare for scoring...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Briscoe
United Kingdom
Shropshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Yes the summary card does say that most plays are simultaneous. All players will know the king has arrived, and can react accordingly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.