4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: Hello Guys! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Goofy TheDog
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
My name's Jacob, I am a creator of a PBF game (that has not been advertised yet.. )
I am tweaking on it for about a year now.. or a bit less, at the present I am working on an advertisment that I could put up on YT.
I am crappy artist but I can do some stuff thus I am the Jack of all trades on my website, haha.
At the moment, I am looking for couple of people that would help me out with a small trial of how the game would look on the bigger scale.
Any help is appreciated!

For anyone interested, the game is based in Ukraine, in early 1990s, in the sort of a Post Apocalyptic scenario of Chernobyl incident going completely off the scale. A mix of Metro 2033, Stalker games, and bits of Fallout from time to time. All will be revealed soon!

And bare in mind that this will not be an ordinary PBF like many hundreds out there, I have got some "Aces" up my sleeve .

Contact me on:
t800.jacob@gmail.com

And here's the link to my PBF site:
strefazamknieta.webs.com

PS: I know that the url link name is in Polish ( yes I am a Pole, but I have decided in the later stages of the develepoment thatactually Ithe game would be in English... but because I'd have to pay up a small fee to change the name of the site, I just "mehhh'd" that part of it .

Kind Regards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toms Leikums
Latvia
Jelgava
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now just to find out, what PBF means.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
painkiller wrote:
Now just to find out, what PBF means.

Play By Forum, basically you do your turns and post them in a forum thread.

Lots of games can be played here on BGG like that, like Werewolf or Resistance. Every game entry does have a PBF sub-forum although not all games are suited for it.

Of course RPGs work really nicely as PBFs too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goofy TheDog
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Completely right!
I am just preparing to finally do advert which will be in Ukrainian, with english subtitles I hope that this will add up to the overall climate of the game

At this time, I'd like to invite you all to join in the fun

Edit: yes I know that boardgamegeek allows me to make subforums, but on my own website I am allowed to make my own galleries etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.