Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Am I correct in assuming that nothing happens when you flip over a blessing card at the beginning of your turn? In other words, if no other cards ever referenced the blessings deck/discard pile, the blessings deck would be nothing more than a timeer?

2. All of the blessings other than Blessing of the Gods say that if the top card of the blessings pile has the same name, recharge that card. Blessing of the Gods can copy the top cards of the blessings discard pile. Does that mean that if you copy the top card of the blessings discard pile, and it's not a Blessing of the Gods, you can recharge the Blessing of the Gods you just used?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Davis
United Kingdom
Harlow
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes
2. No.
For more details, see one of the many other answers already posted on this forum to this question
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/03/28
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
1. Am I correct in assuming that nothing happens when you flip over a blessing card at the beginning of your turn? In other words, if no other cards ever referenced the blessings deck/discard pile, the blessings deck would be nothing more than a timeer?

Correct.

Quote:
2. All of the blessings other than Blessing of the Gods say that if the top card of the blessings pile has the same name, recharge that card. Blessing of the Gods can copy the top cards of the blessings discard pile. Does that mean that if you copy the top card of the blessings discard pile, and it's not a Blessing of the Gods, you can recharge the Blessing of the Gods you just used?

No. This is in the FAQ. Blessing of the Gods just copies the top portion (e.g., add 2 dice to dexterity check). It does not copy the recharge ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Disappointed about the Blessing of the Gods ruling. C'est la vie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just for reference, here is a link to the FAQ entry about that:

http://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1gk#v5748eaic9r52
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.