Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aurèle A
Switzerland
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

Is it possible to subscribe to get notifications for new games from a specific designer? I have subscribe to some designer, but it looks like I am not getting notifications when new games are added to that designer.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don´t really know, interesting question. If you subscribe to a designer, you should get notified though, either because of the games is added to his page or because he mentions it in any posts. But you are right, in some cases both might fail.whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starla Lester
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/Las-Cruces-Board-Gamers/
badge
I turned Old & Chaotic Evil Bob to Lawful Good (for a day...)
mbmbmbmbmb
I did exactly what Lucas suggested above with designer Jay Little because I'm interested in an upcoming game of his, and my inbox filled with forty to fifty subscription items a day for MONTHS, lol!!!! His Star Wars X-Wing game and his Blood Bowl game are obviously doing great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aurèle A
Switzerland
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For creators, the subscribtion items are as follow :
Threads
Replies
Geeklist Items
Images
Videos
eBay Auctions
Items For Sale
Files
Member Items
Comments
Blog Posts

I was thinking that games from a creator would be "Member Items", so I have currently subscribed only to "Member Items" and "Videos". And currently "Videos" seems the only way to be informed about new games without too much spam.

Is there one of these subscription items wich could provide notifications for new games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.