Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ollie Thomas Thor Ellis-Sargeant
United Kingdom
Ashford
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone else noticed Gollum hiding in one of the caverns on the 'night' side of the player boards. Nearly exploded when I spotted it and pointed it out to my wife. I love little details like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
HouseOfStark wrote:
Has anyone else noticed Gollum hiding in one of the caverns on the 'night' side of the player boards. Nearly exploded when I spotted it and pointed it out to my wife. I love little details like this.

Already spotted! He forgot to put on the ring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Painkeeper wrote:
HouseOfStark wrote:

Already spotted! He forgot to put on the ring.

He's searching for it in the water.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.