Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully this game will be more in depth then King & Assassins. I wanted to get King & Assassins since before it was released. But then after studying several play throughs and reviews and decided not to. Just wasn't what I was expecting. Hopefully this game will play more like Drako, which I enjoy very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Adamson
Canada
Whitby
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I felt the same way about King & Assassins. I really wanted to like it because of the unusual theme, but videos and reviews steered me away from it. It is also fairly expensive for a 2-player game. Drako is a very fun game, and I love that type of fantasy theme.

I have 7 Ronin, and I like it very much as a 2-player competitive strategy game. There are loads of possibilities in the game. It is exciting and suspenseful, and plays quickly so it never gets dull. If you like Drako, you'll like 7 Ronin as it provides the same type of experience with your playing partner. But, it is deeper because you have more options, and you are really trying to outwit your opponent rather than simply play cards to trap them or deal damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomasz Dobosz
Poland
Gdansk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In my opinion if you want to choose between those two, go for 7 Ronin. Much more fun than King & Assassins. You can feel the spirit of Kurosawas' 7 Samurai all over the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys now I just hope I can get English copy soon lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gromb
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The board and all components no need translation. You need manual in English but it's available in file sectionninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, do any of you know anything about Seven Swords, and possibly help me out over on my other thread.
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/15421029#15421029
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.