Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Jenkins
United States
Henderson
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received an Email that this title had been relaunched on Kickstarter, and it looks like the designers (hopefully) did learn a few things from the first effort. Again, I'm taking the leap because of curiosity over the asymmetrical design and more so for some breathtaking art and apparent production value. I like that the production is slated to be done in California as well, after backing so many projects that have gotten hung up by customs and shipping issues.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/madapegames/clash-dawn-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Barry
United States
Folsom
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this here, we've learned sooo much in the last 7 or so months that we've been finishing the development of the game.

We have had constant threads in the design forums here, and with the help of the community we are really working to make this the absolute best game it can be.

We just posted the short story for Zaraza Haedes as the first Project Update. So all are welcome to go check that out to get a feel for the evolving world of Asyria we are trying to bring to life.

Thanks again for checking out the project, and if anyone has questions about the campaign, game itself, or the story behind the world, then I'd be more then happy to chat about it!laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin B.
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mb
This game does look very polished and I hope the community can help make it a reality! So much so I sprung to be a Fear Shaper XD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Png
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
devoidwolf wrote:
This game does look very polished and I hope the community can help make it a reality! So much so I sprung to be a Fear Shaper XD

Nice, glad you are part of us. Help share the project on Facebook!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.