Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
[______|_hi]
badge
[intentionally left blank]
mbmbmbmbmb
Straight to the point: I want to participate to the 100 Plays challenge The 100 Play Challenge: In Support of Deeper Exploration of Games (Update: Now with GeekGold!) with a solo game...
(Well I am already participating with Elder Sign, but, well, I think that game run its course just after 1/3... er...)

...and I discovered a kickstarter for The Generic Game is starting today, and I really really want to back this... solo play is the first stretch goal.

...but also I wanted to purchase Emperor's New Clothes, that has an official solo variant that is simply amazing. Everyone that I talk with tells me how amazing and deeply strategic it is, in a very short playing time. This could very well be the most advanced AI ever created, and, well, I just itch to explore how awesome it is!

...and I NEED Roll for the Galaxy specifically to play poppsucket79's excellent solo variant, I tried it with at a con around here and I have been really really impressed.

So, I have 300 EUR to spend for games, and I cannot decide. I think I can get two of them. Right now I am leaning to RftG plus one of the higher pledges for Generic Game (minis!! -drool-) but I really can not make my mind.

Thank you all for any suggestion, also if I missed some great game that could replace any of those please recommend away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Näslund
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi. Who's poppsucket79?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stupid necro posts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
[______|_hi]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel a bit like Wile E. Coyote.

You know, that time when he prepared his trap, but the trap won't spring at the road runner's passage.
Fast forward 5 minutes into the cartoon, after a number of other traps with the usual results, he is chasing the road runner, and comes near the first trap, that, at that moment, springs on the Coyote.

So... a bit like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Näslund
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread is going to earn a LOT of thumbs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
[______|_hi]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pfctsqr wrote:
This thread is going to earn a LOT of thumbs.

That's what this thread is for.
It didn't work so far.

This thread was my lame joke for April 1st last year. I made up the name poppsucket79. Of the three games listed only one is a real game i.e. one that really exists. Can you spot it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.