Eddie
United States
Belmont
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yikes!

I've had so far two very long sessions... and in part it's that staging area.. that damned staging area... locations just piling up...

And I realized I've been playing with a wrong underworld deck! (the quest card I think had enough room to summarize it better...)

I was putting ALL encounter cards from the two other sets into the underworld deck, not JUST enemies. Which meant that I dreaded exploring because the underworld card would just put another damn location! Whereas if each time it puts out ENEMIES (good thematic sense there too) then at least arguably I can pull them down and DEAL with them.

sigh.

So remember: underworld deck is ENEMIES only from the appropriate sets, plus the three clues.

EDIT: and another mistake, read those clues CAREFULLY. Notice that some say Resource Token (to help you get through the two first stages) and some say Progress Tokens (just to get staging areas)

... and now that I played carefully and correctly, phew, I won. I gotta say I got a new plot that I hadn't seen, and I felt it wasn't that bad (but very good)... to avoid spoilers I won't say. Also the villain, that villain died in one swoop...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.