Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this announcement on Paizo's website:

http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lfzp?Adventure-Card-Gam...

This is not an April Fool's joke.

I also posted this in the RotR forum, but since it relates to both sets, I figured a double post would be acceptable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Who the hell is Brian Campbell, and why did he try to steal my identity?

OMG that promo looks ideal. So I get this as long as I keep my subscription, right? I don't need to resubscribe to the new AP?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calthaer the Bard
Turks and Caicos Islands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You will get it with your subscription. It looks like they will also make this available for sale from Paizo.com for any and every person who wants to get it after the fact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dodge
United States
Highland
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kittenhoarder wrote:
So I get this as long as I keep my subscription, right? I don't need to resubscribe to the new AP?

I would assume that all current subscribers get it too but it doesn't clearly state that. I think we will though. Why would they punish current subscribers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Calthaer wrote:
It looks like they will also make this available for sale from Paizo.com for any and every person who wants to get it after the fact.

From my reading, that's a "while supplies last" thing, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanis O'Connor

Renton
Washington
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
14cross wrote:

I would assume that all current subscribers get it too but it doesn't clearly state that. I think we will though. Why would they punish current subscribers?

He'll go out with the August subscriber shipment, so, to the best of my knowledge, if you are sent the S&S base set, you'll get the promo character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.