United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I've got a design ready for printing, and I've submitted this question to PrinterStudio themselves, but I thought maybe I might get a faster answer here.

Basically, I've got a deck of custom cards that I want to get printed which are in landscape format. I've selected their landscape Bridge-sized option.

Now, I want all of my cards to maintain the correct orientation of the artwork if you flip the card left-right (i.e, if you have the card on the table in front of you in its landscape orientation, you flip the card along its long axis, and the artwork is still the right way up).

I would presume that just uploading the artwork all the right way up would result in this, as I would have imagined they would have designed their system with this in mind. HOWEVER, when I click on their "Quick Preview", it displays the cards all in portrait format (rotated 90-degrees CCW), and from the way it's displayed it looks like the artwork would only maintain its orientation if you flipped it top-bottom.

So which is correct? Can anyone here who has ordered landscape cards from PrinterStudio before tell me which way the artwork is oriented?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
It is best to handle all the orientation on your end and just order regular portrait cards that you've formatted to flip correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.