Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MAX VIGNE
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a list of all the cards for each set out there somewhere? In English? I bunged all mine together to play a massive game but now I want to separate them out into their original sets. I can't find this anywhere...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Chen
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try separating them by color of the text background.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Secret Agent
Sweden
Falun
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I miss a excel file in English for all the cards available.

Anyone up for the task ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Drenk
United States
McFarland
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
porkchop_tw wrote:

That won't help with Timeline Historical Events, which includes multiple colors. Timeline Diversity does have a more ornate frame on the date side, which helps separate that set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nim Chimpsky
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
david michael drenk wrote:
porkchop_tw wrote:

That won't help with Timeline Historical Events, which includes multiple colors. Timeline Diversity does have a more ornate frame on the date side, which helps separate that set.

All of my Historical Events were red, with the exception of the one cross-over card (the saxophone, a repeat from the Invention set, which was blue again).

The tin for Diversity shows icons for Inventions (gears), History (a flag), Music (music notes), and whatever the globe one is for, but regardless of the category, all the cards have green years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.