☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I can edit the ten slots on each page.

Is there an easy way to move a link from one page to the next? Or do I have to delete a link to make room then copy/paste the link I want in that slot from it's existing slot?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kat costa
United States
Paradise
California
flag msg tools
badge
Yup.
mbmbmbmbmb
I make pretty extensive use of the Quickbar and I've never come across a trick like that. I just sat down one day when things were getting cluttered and decided, "Okay, here's what I want on the first page..." "Marketplace/auctiony things are going on the 2nd page..."

I cut everything and pasted it into Notepad one by one, then re-pasted in the organized way I wanted.

Probably not the answer you were looking for, though. Sorry!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
I know I can edit the ten slots on each page.

Is there an easy way to move a link from one page to the next? Or do I have to delete a link to make room then copy/paste the link I want in that slot from it's existing slot?

You could bypass the copy/paste ... go to the page you want to move, choose the quickbar page you want to move it to, hit "+" on an empty quickbar link, return to the first quickbar page and delete the original entry ... Probably not the answer you're looking for but hey ... .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.