Brian Bailey
United States
Morrow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are some rules of the auction:

d10-1 All bids must start at or above the minimum bid. Bids must be posted in whole dollar amounts.

d10-2 The auction will end at a random time during the evening on April 6th. I live in the Eastern Time Zone. If you happen to get a bid in at the last second, then good for you.

d10-3 Typically, I ship via USPS online rates and pass the savings to you. Paying for Priority Mail shipping online is cheaper than paying at the post office.
I will ship the cheapest option for you. I will combine shipping costs if you buy more than one item. If you want insurance, let me know and I'll add the necessary charge. I'm not responsible for any lost mail. Once it leaves my hands, it is out of my hands. Items ship from zipcode 45152.

d10-4 Shipping is worldwide. Shipping to other countries is very expensive though so buy at your own risk. You can ask me for an estimate and I'll let you know what I find.

d10-5 Payment will be accepted via PayPal to xxbriguyxx@hotmail.com I also accept checks and money orders!

d10-6 All sales are set up and completed on the BGG marketplace so they can get their 3%. I usually set up Marketplace listings the day after the auction is over and notify all the winning bidders.

d10-7 Serious bidding only. If you bid and win, then you need to pay within a reasonable time ( within a few days after I confirm the order). If you think there will be a delay in payment, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

d10-8 I will ship your game(s) within 4 business days of payment, usually sooner than that.

d10-9 More items may be added at any time, so keep your eye on this auction.

d10-1d10-0 I have a 100% feedback rating on BGG, so bid with confidence. I also have some of the lowest prices around, so bid here! Also, please leave feedback once you are satisfied. I will leave feedback for you as well!

Good luck and happy bidding!

The 3 games are:

Euphoria Supreme edition
Puerto Rico Limited Anniversary Edition NIS
Caylus Premium Limited edition never played

Here's the link:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/171838/ive-had-close-t...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bailey
United States
Morrow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
4/6-- Added Leelawadee and Urbanization

Auction ends tonight. Get your final bids in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.