Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
WJ C
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tinners' Trail for $14.98 on Game Cellar. Shipping varies depending on your location. http://lmnb.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll want to delete this and re-post in the Europe sub-forum where folks who will benefit subscribe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$12.73 surface shipping to Texas .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
You'll want to delete this and re-post in the Europe sub-forum where folks who will benefit subscribe.

also base poster should read the pinned thread on this forum, ie

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/656400/whats-a-hot-deal

specifically about suggestion #2 about what to put into the "subject"

it's like using your directionals when driving
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tracy Baker
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me be the first to thank the OP for posting this in the "wrong" place the "wrong" way, because now I have a copy coming my way for a reasonable price even though I live in the States.

Thanks, OP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott V
United States
Grand Rapids
Mi
flag msg tools
Same here, even with the shipping prices to US it's a great deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm tempted, but I have several games yet to get to the table.....

wonder which edition it is? the pic is not great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an amazing price for an amazing game.

If you like Euro games at all, you won't pass this offer up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol Carpenter
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They also have Tulipmania 1637 which I believe is out of print. I put Tinners' Trail and Tulipmania in my cart and asked for shipping estimate. Surface rate, those 2 games plus shipping totals $40.
I'm not actually buying these but they are both great deals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WJ C
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:

Why should I delete it here? It is a good deal even for people living in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great deal from either continent.....just pulled the trigger

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ruazn2 wrote:
NuMystic wrote:

Why should I delete it here? It is a good deal even for people living in the US.

Sorry, didn't realize they offered reasonable surface rates to the US, as shipping from most UK shops to the US is generally far too expensive to be worthwhile.

Works out to about $30 shipped to the US after exchange rate and foreign transaction fees. Not a bad deal at all if you've been wanting this game. ($35 at GS, $41 TWS)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WJ C
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 Lucky Texan wrote:
I'm tempted, but I have several games yet to get to the table.....

wonder which edition it is? the pic is not great.

It looks like the JKLM Games' second edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
ruazn2 wrote:
NuMystic wrote:

Sorry, didn't realize they offered reasonable surface rates to the US, as shipping from most UK shops to the US is generally far too expensive to be worthwhile.

Works out to about $30 shipped to the US after exchange rate and foreign transaction fees. Not a bad deal at all if you've been wanting this game. ($35 at GS, $41 TWS)

Well, so much for this. Just got an email requesting another $10 for shipping ($22 total), saying I picked the wrong shipping option. I REALLY don't remember there being an "international" option, but there is one there now.

Not sure I will pay the extra $10....I might just cancel. $40 is pushing the "great deal" aspect a little.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DANG!

you'd think, when you select the price in US$s, it would present the right shipping choices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 Lucky Texan wrote:
DANG!

you'd think, when you select the price in US$s, it would present the right shipping choices.

Not only that, but by that time, you have already put in your shipping address....I could SWEAR the international option was not there, but I guess it is possible I overlooked it.

I still bought it.....$37 total is pretty darn good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott V
United States
Grand Rapids
Mi
flag msg tools
chundar wrote:
1 Lucky Texan wrote:
DANG!

Not only that, but by that time, you have already put in your shipping address....I could SWEAR the international option was not there, but I guess it is possible I overlooked it.

Ha, yea, got the same email here. Went ahead and got it as well. Not as good a deal as I thought it would be, but still ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Inquirer

Virginia Gardens
Florida
msg tools
mbmb
It's crazy that they have 754 copies in stock. Might be this price for a long time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sonofabear wrote:
chundar wrote:
1 Lucky Texan wrote:
DANG!

Ha, yea, got the same email here. Went ahead and got it as well. Not as good a deal as I thought it would be, but still ok.

I started a new order to see what shipping would be and it was $33+, so I think the extra $10 was a way for them to "split the difference" with us due to their website error. $22 still seems very cheap to ship from UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.