Zeddy
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can this occur when Fate Card draw places Bubba in game?

Do you resolve combat straight away? Zeds can only retreat towards Start, and Bubba would be the same? Therefore it's an infinite number of melee attacks until one dies?

Admittedly, the second Fate card gave me Player's choice, so I did choose the track with the strongest Zed unit, which was on that Start locale. Yes I am being selfish, (I want that Zed Dead baby!) but heh!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeddy
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing that since (9.1.1) gunfire attacks are not allowed into Start spaces, this proposal is most likely invalid too.

Ahh, and (2.1.2) says "Start Spaces....These spaces are neutral (nonfighting)zones."

CTRL-F is very useful on a PDF..!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Alex! These units co-exist in the Start space with no effect. There's no fighting in a Start space.
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeddy
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HORST324 wrote:
Hey Alex! These units co-exist in the Start space with no effect. There's no fighting in a Start space.
Hermann

Cheers, I ended up putting them onto another track as I wasn't sure, but now I know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.