Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: A hello and some cross-posting self-promotion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all! I've been lurking for several months now but have finally signed up to BGG. I look forward to getting stuck into whatever the next furore is (unspoiled cards from H&P? Currents? Account Siphon yet again?)

In the meantime, however, I'm also playing the game Space Alert, and I've started writing up session reports of the games as set in the Android universe. So I thought I'd post it here in case anyone was interested: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1148352/android-alert-a-sess...

Anyway, looking forward to being part of the wider community!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Neufeld
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
LeonardQuirm wrote:
Hi all! I've been lurking for several months now but have finally signed up to BGG. I look forward to getting stuck into whatever the next furore is (unspoiled cards from H&P? Currents? Account Siphon yet again?)

Previously unspoiled H&P card for Criminals is a Current that allows Account Siphon to be played from the Heap!

Flame on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Pijas
msg tools
mb
Which card are You talking about?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Keys
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Interrupt.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wosho wrote:
Which card are You talking about?

It's called Haymaker. My favourite part of it is probably the flavour text:

Haymaker wrote:
Who needs a wide range of tools when you have a single answer to every situation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.