Subject: Nations $64.83 w/ FREE SHIP from Amazon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alicia
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I didn't see anything on the first page of the forum regarding this, so thought I would share. Nations is available for under $65 with free shipping. Coolstuffinc has it for around $68 with a free shipping threshold of $100, and Cardhaus for $64.99 with a free shipping threshold of $150. So if you don't feel like putting together an order of several games to get Nations, this is a good opportunity.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/126042/nations

http://www.amazon.com/Asmodee-NAT01ASM-Nations-Board-Game/dp...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the post!

MM had it as a daily deal in January for $49.00, unless you're dying to play it(I felt like dying after playing it), I would hold out for another deal. There is obviously enough meat on the bone for another retailer to drop the price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alicia
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed! I'm personally waiting for another deal like that. For those who can't wait, though, this is a good deal. For me, I just can't justify spending $60+ when I'm not sure if my main gaming partner will like it. I wish I had acted on that $49 deal! I almost did, but I wasn't sure what to add for free shipping at the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've bought it for 61 with FS from amazon a couple days, you may want to wait a little.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timmo Flynno
United States
Croydon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time someone post this "hot deal", the price goes up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alicia
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My apologies...I checked a few other sites and saw it was cheaper and with free shipping, and thought it might be helpful. Had I known it was cheaper recently, I wouldn't have posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alicialaura wrote:
My apologies...I checked a few other sites and saw it was cheaper and with free shipping, and thought it might be helpful. Had I known it was cheaper recently, I wouldn't have posted.

Nothing to apologize for, this might me a great deal for some. If trolls get on people for posting here, it's going to hurt us in the long run. I'd much rather pass on a deal that isn't that great, if it empowers others to share their findings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alicia
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timmo Flynno
United States
Croydon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No apologies needed. Thanks for posting!

It's my fault for watching this Amazon item so closely and not biting the bullet and paying a few dollars more. This game has a pretty active price on Amazon...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's also available in the Marketplace for $61.49 from White Dragon, free shipping @ $100.

(http://boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewitem&item...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alicia
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
havoctimmo wrote:
No apologies needed. Thanks for posting!

It's my fault for watching this Amazon item so closely and not biting the bullet and paying a few dollars more. This game has a pretty active price on Amazon...

Amazon price fluctuations give me so much anxiety! Saw Lords of Waterdeep at $32 the other day and decided to think about it...checked back and it was $40.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Kauk
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't pay more than $50 for what you get in that box! I didn't like the game play either, mind you...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Woo! Gonna get some
badge
44, that's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got it for $55 during a more recent DoD. That was a decent price for what you get. I wouldn't pay more, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.