Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Thompson
United States
Olathe
KS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need some help determining Action cards. I received Snowdonia with an Action card that has the letter "H" on it. Did they make a letter "F" card? If so then I am missing that card.

I know this isn't going to break the game but the completist in me wants the game as it should be.

Thanks for your help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Duke
United Kingdom
Fleet
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I remember, the base game has 5 action cards, one of which is the same on both sides. These are used in varying combinations to change the number of worker spaces for each action to scale to different numbers of players. I don't think any of them have F; the version printed on the board is never overridden (and the same for G, since it always has space for an unlimited number of workers).

The H action card is a promo that you can add to the base game.

If you have 5 action cards plus the H, and you have coverage for every number of players from 1 to 5 for each space, you have a complete set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes - there are core set cards for use based on the number of players (as helpfully posted above).

The 'H' card is a special promo action space - going here let's you take a Contract Card from the discard pile. It's not core game so is not essential for the 'full Snowdonia flavour'.

I, of course, reserve the right to add new action space cards whenever I feel the urge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thompson
United States
Olathe
KS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for info Gary & Tony. More cards are always welcomed Tony.

Indie Boards & Cards is going to hook me up with a new Action card. Props to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.