Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Tiny Epic Kingdoms» Forums » Rules

Subject: Dragon's Lair: Can use it if you attacked and conquered it this turn? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julius Besser
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the mini-expansion, if you control the Dragon's Lair, any time you win in war, you can force the loser to reduce their level on the Tower instead of losing a meeple.
Can you use this ability in the following situation:
Red player currently controls the Dragon's Lair. Blue player attacks the region with the Dragon's Lair and takes control of that region. Can the blue player, who now controls the Dragon's Lair, force the red player to reduce their level on the Tower?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
No, Blue player did not have control of the lair when he beat Red player. That would be resolved as a normal battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My gut tells me that the answer is no, because the Blue player doesn't actually get control of the Dragon's Lair until the war is fully resolved, and by that time, the Red player has already lost the meeple from the results of the war.

EDIT: Michael is a faster typer that I am! And less wordy. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.