Subject: Ship counters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Denton
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools

I picked this up a month ago and just found the time to get it set up. Am I missing something about the ship counters (I have the MH combo pack), they seem to be just stickers as opposed to a solid marker. Given that these move around the board during the game, should they not be more solid?

Maybe I have got it utterly wrong and have missed the things they are meant to stick to.

Any ideas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be a bag of thick white plastic discs included.

Each gets a sticker on both sides (one side with the picture of the ship, the other indicating "docked" status).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
shrapnel1977 wrote:

I picked this up a month ago and just found the time to get it set up. Am I missing something about the ship counters (I have the MH combo pack), they seem to be just stickers as opposed to a solid marker. Given that these move around the board during the game, should they not be more solid?

Maybe I have got it utterly wrong and have missed the things they are meant to stick to.

Any ideas?

You should have a white plastic disc of 26 x 5 mm for each ship. That disc should have a sticker for both sides. If you, indeed, have mispacked box, please take a picture of all you got, including the box (or several pics) and send that to me: info@dawnmatrix.com along with your postal details and we'll see how to get those missing components to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they are missing, and you can't wait for replacements, as an alternative there are some nice 1 inch wooden disks going cheap at Hobbycraft that I've used when making similar tokens for PnP games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Denton
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools

Thanks guys, I will have a deeper dig in the box tonight and see if I missed the plastics discs.

I'm probably just being a divnut.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Denton
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
shrapnel1977 wrote:

I was. They were in there. blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
shrapnel1977 wrote:
shrapnel1977 wrote:

I was. They were in there. blush

Oh, well. It's very full box, easy to not notice something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.