designer
mb
Hello there!

Kickstarter ends: April 5th 2014
Euro friendly: YES
Funded: YES

Shadows of Esteren RPG:
http://www.esteren.org/shadows_of_esteren/

Is releasing a stand alone card game called: The Black Rose.

Shadows of Esteren won 3 Ennie awards at GenCon last year including best game, production and artwork.

The Black Rose is an asymmetrical quick to play game that has 3 distinct sides. Each side has their own victory condition. There are hidden roles, mysterious deaths and clues to be found.

[card borders on this image are temporary, card text will be on the final versions of the cards]

To be good at the game you need to use both deductive & social skills.

Plays 3 to 5 players, sort of combines the feeling of Resistance, Clue and Werewolf; but with more deduction and high replay value.

The artwork for this new game is looking spectacular, already 500 copies of the game sold, we are in the last week of the kickstarter!

Exclusive and collectible versions of the game available.

You can find out more about the game, including video replays, here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1176616619/shadows-of-e...

Thank you for checking it out!

Sincerely,

Razcrux
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to not make the same mistake Wizards of the Coast made with their Alpha of Magic: The Gathering in cutting the corners rounded. For some reason, the rounded corners are not as good, and as of now, are not standard in card games. So I would go with the less-rounded, slightly diagonal cut version over the completely rounded.
just a fyi from what I have seen throughout the time I have been gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sebastian chedal

Santa Barbara
California
msg tools
designer
mb
Thanks Scott!

These borders are all temporary and the "real" cards will also have text on them. I'll keep your feedback in mind when the publisher (Agate) sends me the prototypes before we go to print.

EDIT: @Scott: Keyflower is indeed a great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.