Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've looked at:
Ono-Sendai
-I like this one, not sure how frequently it's updated, and I can't seem to find a way to search by card text.

Android: Netrunner Wiki
-I like this one a lot, but it updates so slowly, if I'm looking up newer cards, they won't show up. I can search for card text, and it usually returns good results.

NetrunnerDB
-I generally use this just for the deck-builder, but the database isn't bad. You have to know the name of the card you're looking up, though, and most of the time, I'm looking for a card because I forgot the name.

In your opinion, which is the best card database? (Doesn't have to be one I listed)

And do you know of one where you can easily search by card text?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Explosive 6
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I like NetrunnerDB the best and you can search by card text on there as well.

http://netrunnerdb.com/en/about
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Picker
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Card Game DB is the best for searching text. IMHO
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Finkel
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Little Chiba 4 lyf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
NetrunnerDB is the best, without a doubt. I don't know why you think you need to know the name of a card, though... It has very powerful search functionality.

My favorite is Little Chiba, though I may be biased.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ono-Sendai is my favorite. The interface is the most streamline and pleasant to work with, and it does have a keyword functionality. Also, once you download it it runs locally, which means it's super-fast, unlike other tools that need to phone home to pull new information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
When it comes to card db, frankly, I've figured out, that the best one is just my binder. There's a hidden value in browsing cards like that. Apart from that, Ono-Sendai is solid, bit it can be very slow (even when images are loaded), because there's a lot of JS and image manipulation. But after NetrunnerDB got that thumbnail preview for cards, I use it almost exclusively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I could bring myself to using a browser I would otherwise not want to use: Little Chiba. Great site. Just doesn't support my browsers. (How dare Asmor volunteer considerable amounts of talent and time on a great project and not comply to my every specification)

I like ono-sendai and ACOO as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Rubin
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For looking up cards I like Ono-Sendai the best. For building decks I like netrunner.meteor.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.