Matt Halas
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may have the ability name wrong (since I do not currently have the card in front of me), but I was hoping for some clarification on this... I'd assume, based on the wording, that the -1 to all stats (Might, Knowledge, Willpower, and Awareness) penalty can be stacked, but what I want to know... is it PERMANENT?? I don't expect it to last throughout an entire campaign, I mean, but does it go away by the end of the Turn, the Encounter, or the Quest???

At the moment, I'm inclined to rule that it lasts until the Quest ends, but would like other opinions, if not an exact ruling that someone can reference...

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there's only one master Changeling, isn't there? So there's nothing for it to stack with.

It's not permanent, it only applies when the master is within 3 spaces of the hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It could stack with Wicked Laughter and would pair well with Befuddle. But it's only in effect on heroes within 3 spaces of the master. Master dies or moves, or heroes move away, and it has no effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Halas
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all! I skimmed the monster cards when I got my set in yesterday, and didn't even notice that it's an "aura" type of ability. I was thinking that it required an activation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.