Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasn't sure that this would really fit in discussing retailers.

Has anyone put together a simple list of game companies? Not the stores, but the companies putting out the games themselves ie Fantasy Flight Games, Wizards of the Coast, Z-Man, etc. If so, could someone point me towards it/them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill H
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Come on Batman! Pull your weight!
mbmbmbmbmb
This may be more than you were looking for, but you can try this link: http://boardgamegeek.com/browse/boardgamepublisher
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
It's definitely a bit more than I'm looking for, but will work if necessary, thanks! I can go through it and at least look for company names I recognize. Not sure how many of these are still in business, still putting out new games, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill H
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Come on Batman! Pull your weight!
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps some savvier BGG'er than I could query a list of game publishers who have released games in the last n years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MilesF wrote:
Wasn't sure that this would really fit in discussing retailers.

Has anyone put together a simple list of game companies? Not the stores, but the companies putting out the games themselves ie Fantasy Flight Games, Wizards of the Coast, Z-Man, etc. If so, could someone point me towards it/them?

A while back, I made a list of publishers along with a brief description of each one. It was created to help people out who are getting into searching for games at thrift stores, but maybe it'll be useful to you.

Guide for people new to searching for games at thrift stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.