Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Malone
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really looking forward to fielding an all Galaxy team. You start out with some heavy hitters like Drax and Gamora, followed up with solid defense from Mantis and Bug, surprise them with a twist snarky remark from Star-Lord, then BLAM! Murdered You, the super rare Rocket Raccoon card with Groot art.

How long will I have to wait? crycrycry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Olivier
Canada
Abbotsford
bc
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe next year.. With uncanny xmen being the first marvel expansion, I expect a heavy Avengers expansion to follow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Squirrel Girl + anything = OP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S
msg tools
mb
Squirrel Girl!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JesseOlivier wrote:
Maybe next year.. With uncanny xmen being the first marvel expansion, I expect a heavy Avengers expansion to follow.

Since the Starter Box and Boosters, though named Avengers VS X-Men, had nothing to do with this event, I wouldn't be surprised if Uncanny X-Men contained all sorts of characters and not only X-Men.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Bishop
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Itai wrote:
JesseOlivier wrote:

Since the Starter Box and Boosters, though named Avengers VS X-Men, had nothing to do with this event, I wouldn't be surprised if Uncanny X-Men contained all sorts of characters and not only X-Men.

I'm hoping the Uncanny X-Men set also has X-Force, X-Factor, New Mutants, and eXcalibur.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathon M
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zeroeo wrote:
Itai wrote:
JesseOlivier wrote:

I'm hoping the Uncanny X-Men set also has X-Force, X-Factor, New Mutants, and eXcalibur.

As long as it doesn't have X-Wife...amirite?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Malone
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Itai wrote:
JesseOlivier wrote:

I do think it's kind of funny that the starter set only includes two X-Men and a Fantastic Four character. Why not just call it Marvel Dice Masters, and leave it at that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Scott
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My dream team will be built out of the Injustice set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Koziatek
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blangadanger wrote:
Itai wrote:
JesseOlivier wrote:

I do think it's kind of funny that the starter set only includes two X-Men and a Fantastic Four character. Why not just call it Marvel Dice Masters, and leave it at that?

Because it quickly references two top superhero movies, and (being targeted to Target and Wallyworld) draws in that potential player segment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Olivier
Canada
Abbotsford
bc
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blangadanger wrote:
Itai wrote:
JesseOlivier wrote:

my guess is, wizkids got the rights to the avx story for their heroclix (faxt) and then decided it was being made at roughly the same time so they would just use the same ip for the dice masters(speculation).

I also would guess that that trend might be follwed more later down the roadwith heroclix too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Olivier
Canada
Abbotsford
bc
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zeroeo wrote:
Itai wrote:
JesseOlivier wrote:

so you basically want a doop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Bishop
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JesseOlivier wrote:
zeroeo wrote:
Itai wrote:
JesseOlivier wrote:

so you basically want a doop?

Yes. Make it so!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.