Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Hayes
United States
Troy
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First, congrats to Jamey and Stonemaier Games on another fantastic campaign! I have no doubts that the remaining stretch goals will be reached (probably before the last 24 hours).

Since I am looking forward to receiving the CE later this year, I wanted to get some planning done on card sleeves. How many cards will there be between Viticulture and Tuscany? Also, could you please break it down by card size?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your question! I believe the breakdown is as follows:

Viticulture

44x67mm cards: 136

Tuscany

44x67mm cards: 140
63x88mm cards: 99
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How many of the Viticulture cards do the Tuscany replace?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuscany doesn't actually replace any Viticulture cards because all copies of Viticulture have the updated cards. The update pack for first-edition Viticulture owners contains 11 updated visitor cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. M. Lopez-Cepero "CP"
Spain
Seville
Andalucia
flag msg tools
EU-friendly Kickstarters rule!
badge
"The twilight there holds a serene beauty... You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world."
mbmbmbmbmb
There are actually four duplicate visitors if you originally got the promos which came with Arboriculture, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jose: Good point, there are four duplicates. Those are the original promo cards, so they were only in the original KS version of Viticulture. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drewid English
United Kingdom
Lisburn
flag msg tools
You shame us all
badge
This is more than likely answered elsewhere but I really can't find it!

Does anyone know how many card sleeves (and of which type) you would need to sleeve all of Viticulture Essential, Tuscany and Moor Visitors (without any duplicates, obviously)?

BoardGameExtras sells a pack for that has 100 standard card sleeves and 200 mini euro sleeves but I'm unsure if this is enough for Moor Visitors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drewid: Sure, I'll answer that based on you not using the duplicate visitor/mama/papa cards in Tuscany (which you can use if you want, but it's not needed). This information is on our website on each of the main game pages:

Viticulture Essential contains 154 cards at the 44x67mm size and 78 cards at the 57x87mm size (24 of which are for solo play).

Tuscany contains 73 cards at the 44x67mm size and 56 cards at the 63x88 mm size.

Moor Visitors contains 40 cards at the 44x67mm size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drewid English
United Kingdom
Lisburn
flag msg tools
You shame us all
badge
Thanks Jamey, you're a gentleman. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NoFunAtAll
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things // Jackie Mclean: Swing Swang Swingin' // Clifford Jordan: Cliff Craft // Sam Rivers: Fuchsia Swing Song
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Drewid: Sure, I'll answer that based on you not using the duplicate visitor/mama/papa cards in Tuscany (which you can use if you want, but it's not needed). This information is on our website on each of the main game pages:

Viticulture Essential contains 154 cards at the 44x67mm size and 78 cards at the 57x87mm size (24 of which are for solo play).

Tuscany contains 73 cards at the 44x67mm size and 56 cards at the 63x88 mm size.

Well this certainly isn't right, I just bought 3 packs of Fantasy Flight Standard European Card sleeves (59mm x 92mm) and they will not fit the big cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nofunatalll wrote:
jameystegmaier wrote:

Well this certainly isn't right, I just bought 3 packs of Fantasy Flight Standard European Card sleeves (59mm x 92mm) and they will not fit the big cards...

You have Tuscany, which lists the sizes as 63x88, so they're too big.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NoFunAtAll
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things // Jackie Mclean: Swing Swang Swingin' // Clifford Jordan: Cliff Craft // Sam Rivers: Fuchsia Swing Song
mbmbmbmbmb
runtsta wrote:
Nofunatalll wrote:
jameystegmaier wrote:

You have Tuscany, which lists the sizes as 63x88, so they're too big.

I have both the Essential Edition as Tuscany, neither versions has 57x87mm sized cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.