Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
designer
Gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two questions RE: The sin card "Gossip":
a) does the player have to both subtract holy points and add unholy points, or can they choose to only do one or the other;
b) does the number of unholy points added have to be equal or lesser to the number of holy points subtracted (like an even trade).
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Burke
United States
Belmont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
benjamininja wrote:
Two questions RE: The sin card "Gossip":
a) does the player have to both subtract holy points and add unholy points, or can they choose to only do one or the other;
b) does the number of unholy points added have to be equal or lesser to the number of holy points subtracted (like an even trade).
Thank you!

Gossip allows you to add up to 2 unholy points and subtract up to 2 holy points. But neither is mandatory, and the amount you add and subtract does not have to match.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Washington
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is interesting. We have been playing this card vampirically [new word!] Like option b

B) number of unholy points added have to be equal or lesser to the number of holy points subtracted (like an even trade).

This does lead to have making it a priority to Never have 2 Holy points, so i like this ruling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Tieman
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
designer
Gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thank you Robert! I suppose that does mean my wife technically beat me again as hell...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.