Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just opened the box, and read the top sheet which explains "find the cards marked with a big 1 on it"

None of the packs of cards have a big 1 on them. The closest I can find has a rather small "Lesson 1: range" written on it.

Would this be the pack being referred to?
I just don't want to open the wrong pack yet, given the game advises to take it step by step.

Thinking about, it seems pretty obvious, but again, I might as well ask.
Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The pack with the "Lesson 1" is the one to open. That card does in fact have a big "1" on it, it just ended up on the side that's not initially visible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks.
Much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
enjoy the game! and go slow theres plenty to enjoy in each flight!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dthurston wrote:
The pack with the "Lesson 1" is the one to open. That card does in fact have a big "1" on it, it just ended up on the side that's not initially visible.

Spent 30 minutes looking for that big 1
Luckily I found it on the other side of the Lesson 1 card. Good to know I wasn't the only one.

ps. If you're going to check your tokens, there is also a printing error with those (One character is missing two, another has two extra). Check the forum if you want to know more).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
the_vinman wrote:
dthurston wrote:

Spent 30 minutes looking for that big 1
Luckily I found it on the other side of the Lesson 1 card. Good to know I wasn't the only one.

ps. If you're going to check your tokens, there is also a printing error with those (One character is missing two, another has two extra). Check the forum if you want to know more).

Thankfully this should be fixed in the reprint XD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:
Thankfully this should be fixed in the reprint XD
To what extent are you interested in typos? I've been noticing a number of minor typos or typographical inconsistencies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately things have already been sent to press. However, if you want to join our playtesting forums, you could pre-emptively strike down some typos in Argent

http://lvl99games.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=04f7e7faf4...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.