Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavin Jones
United Kingdom
Derby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

Has anyone come up with a solo variant for this yet?

I play the DC main game solo quite often but don't have the imagination or experience to come up with alternate rules for the cards that interact with other players (attacks etc), especially the Super Villians 1st appearance attacks (such as the one (I can't remember who) that totals the cost of everyone's hands then compares them and changes the attack accordingly)

Thanks in advance,
Gav

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McGlade
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I've played dozens of solo games using both decks and have been meaning to add in alternate rules for the new set. Maybe I'll do that today ...

And the card you were thinking of is Nekron.

~Zuty

EDIT: Here is a rough draft of cards I changed for playing solo games.

MAIN DECK

Deadshot - Attack: Look at the top card of your deck. You may discard it.

Mr. Zsasz - Attack: Reveal the top card of your deck. If its cost is odd, replace a Weakness to the time limit.

Parasite - Attack: You may destroy a Punch or Vulnerability in your hand or discard. If you do, draw a card.

Yellow Lantern Corps Power Ring - Attack: Draw two cards, then choose and discard a card from your hand.

Black Lantern Corps - Attack: Replace a Weakness to the time limit. Then, if you have a Weakness in your discard, you may destroy it and add it to the time limit.

Mind Control Hat - Attack: Play the top card of the Super-Villan stack, then return it to the top of the stack. (The First Appearance-Attack does not happen.)

SUPER VILLAINS

Graves
First Apperance-Attack: Destroy a random card in your hand. If you destroyed a card with cost 2 or less, reduce the turn counter by two.

Amazo
First Apperance-Attack: Discard the top two cards of your deck. Destroy all cards discarded this way with cost 1 or greater.

Arkillo
First Apperance-Attack: Total the cost of cards in your hand and the total cost of all cards in the Line-Up. If the total is greater in your hand, gain three Weakness cards.

Nekron
First Apperance-Attack: Total the cost of cards in your hand. If the total is odd, destroy a random card in your hand. If the total is even, destroy two cards in your hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Jones
United Kingdom
Derby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Zuty,

That's brilliant, I might even have a game of this tonight now

Gav

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hann_Boe
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
will give this a run. thanks for posting it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.