Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Man thinks, the river flows.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
    Maybe you guys have a solution for this somewhere. I play with 10 or 20 planes on the table at a time and I've just picked up four additional Wings of War damage decks to go with my prior two. Two decks wasn't cutting it, especially when we played ammunition rules. I now have a total of six.

Here's the thing -- how to you effectively manage a deck of 204 mini-cards? I looked at a Trivial Pursuit card box but the cards are too small to fit in it and work effectively. I haven't found any other thrift-store level games that have a box for cards this size.

The question -- does anyone know where I can pick up a box on the cheap that holds this size card? I'd like to have it work like Trivial Pursuit where you pull from the front and discard to the back. If there's a card boot sized for mini cards that would do, but I don't see one available on any of the usual sites. I may end up having to make my own solution.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill H
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Come on Batman! Pull your weight!
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a couple of these to hold my X-Wing miniatures collection:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005QWYF/ref=oh_details_o...

I'm also considering picking another up to hold my WoW/G collection. As part of the X-Wing collection there are the ship upgrade cards and damage decks which are the same size as a WoW/G damage decks. They fit perfectly in the medium sized "trays" within the container (even sleeved).

It may be more than you need, but you could use one or more of these medium trays to hold your damage cards while playing, then use the entire thing to store your collection when you're done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Man thinks, the river flows.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

One of those little pockets may hold the decks upright just like I'm thinking. You'll be able to see the value of the back card, but who cares? It's not due back to the front for another three games.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.