Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyrone Newby
Canada
Tupperville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keeping track of the ships you sunk or damaged would be easy because you write that information on your campaign log sheet(don't just put their tons down but their names also),of course that's a little easier for me ,Ive copied out the ships that were made and posted to download in the files section,"I can't remember the guys name,but great job",just made a place mat where I place my sunk,damaged and undamaged ships ;yes undamged ,because the chances you ever meeting thoughs ships again within the same year are very slim,then the undamged ships I place back in the cup for redrawing starting in the new year;of course you could also do that by keeping track by writing on a piece of paper;but I think the ship counters and drawing them is the way to go,one less die to roll---what I do is roll a few different coloured dice all at once to cover different situation that will or might come up,that way your only rolling one time in a situation instead of many times.I thought I'd give you a few little ideas of my own maybe it might help someone.HAPPY HUNTING!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Davis
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just pimp your set out w/more dice...works for me!

d10-1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.