Popular Tags: [View All]
Imani Thomas
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So we've seen 5 heroes so far through the images and kickstarter updates, what's everyone's favorite so far? I loved the necromancer at first but i really like the quirky style of the mad king revealed recently in the updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Brownridge
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still a Ranger fan.
Usually play them in RPGs too.
And I've played that character in Allegiance, so I'm a bit biased.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Baker
Canada
flag msg tools
Necromancer and Mad King are a lot of fun to play! Some of my favorite heroes haven't had their mechanics spoiled yet, so I'll sit on my hands, but there's some cool heroes waiting in the wings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imani Thomas
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
could you be convinced to pm the details?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Baker
Canada
flag msg tools
While I didn't sign a non-disclosure agreement or anything, I don't want Paul to un-invite me to his wedding, and so I'll have to keep quiet. I will say that, in playtesting, the elementalist went through several revisions and is now one of my favorite heroes, and his mechanic is really fun. I think that all backers will be satisfied with the heroes they haven't seen yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kaplan
United States
Hopewell Jct.
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Death Knight and Mad King both seem right up my alley with board control based abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.