Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All! Thanks for your interest in Evolution!

Next week, Luke and I will be attending PAX East with copies of Evolution on hand. We will be in the open gaming room, looking to teach Evolution to as many people as possible.

What we are hoping is that we have some enthusiastic fans who would be willing to help us run demos. This would not be a full time commitment, but rather a way of helping us relieve some of the stress of running a game full time. In essence, we would be looking for demo volunteers who could run the game a few times to let us have a quick break! Individuals who are excited about the game and enthusiastic while teaching are a must.

As compensation, we have two tiers of rewards.

- If you demo 1 or 2 times for us, we can provide you with an "Evolution Playtester" shirt.

- If you demo 3+ times for us, not only will you get an awesome "Evolution Playtester" shirt, but also a game of your choice from the North Star Games collection (currently in print games only).

So if you are up for a great game learning experience, teaching games to others, and getting a unique perspective on what it is like to demo a prototype game, please post here and indicate how much time/how many games you could assist with. If you can't help, but would love to learn Evolution, find us in open gaming and have us teach you!

See you at PAX!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lyle
United States
Warwick
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd enjoy demoing a game or two!

We will be demoing Ore: The Mining Game at booth C401-404, but I'd be interested in sneaking out for a bit to teach some other games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonlyle wrote:
I'd enjoy demoing a game or two!

We will be demoing Ore: The Mining Game at booth C401-404, but I'd be interested in sneaking out for a bit to teach some other games!

Jason, drop me a line at Ryan@NorthStarGames.com

I'd love to talk to you

Sincerely,
Ryan Metzler

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.