Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Seasons» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can you use "Mirror of the Seasons" on tokens on the "Amulet of Water"? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George I.
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The title is pretty straightforward. I encountered this in the online version: I had an Amulet of Water with some tokens on it and, at one time, I used Mirror of the Seasons to convert some energy tokens.

Case: I selected some energy tokens in my reserve and an energy token (of the same type) on the Amulet of Water; the latter was also changed and returned directly to my reserve.

I consider this to be a bug, as the rules clearly state that the Mirror should be applied on energy tokens "in your reserve".
I'd like some cross-confirmation, just to be sure, thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it says "in your reserve" then it's a bug as the Amulet is obviously not "in your reserve".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George I.
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
If it says "in your reserve" then it's a bug as the Amulet is obviously not "in your reserve".

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. I rechecked the rules and it's clearly stated:

To activate the Mirror of the Seasons, move your sorcerer token
back by “X” spaces on the crystal track. Then transform
“X” identical energy from your reserve (which you discard) into
“X” identical energy of another type from the stockpile.
“X” can be equal to one.

Side question: can "X" be equal to zero? That is, I "activate" the Mirror of the Seasons, but without transforming energies? (For example, to influence the "Heart of Argos" from the expansion)
The online version lets you do it, but not sure whether it's a bug or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think so. It has a gear and if X=0, then you transform 0 and any other gear-related cards would then be triggered, including if your opponent has a card like Thieving Fairies as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Italy
Torino
Piemonte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I find this on BGA forum but it's like append status.
I write now to Libellud and hope they have a official answer.
http://it.boardgamearena.com/#!bug?id=549

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.