BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Valuations

Subject: Attack Wing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
The Babylon Project was our last best hope for peace. It failed. In the year of the Shadow War, it became something greater, our last best hope for victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to unload my Attack Wing stuff. It is not my style of game. I have most of the expansions from the first few waves, and various OP stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan M
United States
Pleasant Hill
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whatcha after? What's more your style game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
The Babylon Project was our last best hope for peace. It failed. In the year of the Shadow War, it became something greater, our last best hope for victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
I mainly like tactical games such as Silent Death & Babylon 5 Wars, but I also like other types of games like Ticket to Ride & Pandemic. There are some other games that I don't have that I am interested in trying, but I am hesitant about buying new games due to lack of opportunity to play them and/or finding that they are not as much fun as I had hoped. I even like X Wing, which uses almost the exact same rules although I don't like the scaling of the game in the sense that I think of fighter games as dealing with greater numbers of fighters than you would get with a game like X Wing. The number of units (2 - 4 per side) in a game makes more sense with capital ships like in Attack Wing, but Attack Wing has become too much about stacking the effects of the cards to be much of a tactical game in my assessment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan M
United States
Pleasant Hill
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I'm interested in what you have. I'm working through my list updating ratings and putting together my for trade list. I think we can work something out. It'll likely take a few more days but once I get everything pretty much caught up I'll invite you to take a gander and see if a package gets you interested. The nice thing about a trade is you can bring a lot of new stuff in with only the cost of shipping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really deal in online trades. I was hoping to get some idea of prices, but prefer to deal with locals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt horn
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
You can use this site to get an idea of prices as bought/sold through the BGG marketplace:

http://www.spielboy.com

There's also a free Android version of Spielboy in the Google Play store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan M
United States
Pleasant Hill
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My bad...Didn't pay attention to the specific form you posted it.
Can't give you a price without details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.