Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/133637/temple-run-danger-...

$9 on Amazon Prime. Rated 6.1 gets a lot of positive marks for being a quick, fun, dice chucking game for the whole family. It was marked $6.98 but Toys R Us is having a big clearance sale on lots of stuff so an extra percentage came off at the register. Not much in the way of boardgames for adults but I'm sure if you have kids, you'll find something (saw angry birds, and some Princess games as well as a few educational games). Requires 3xAA batteries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Moore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At one point I saw it for less than $3 on clearance at Target. Several copies, and they still couldn't get rid of it at that price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Mike
msg tools
mb
The game looks like a lot of fun, but that noisy electronic timer is a dealbreaker. I don't think I can get away with playing it in the restaurants/coffee shops that my groups meet at.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lwdgames wrote:
At one point I saw it for less than $3 on clearance at Target. Several copies, and they still couldn't get rid of it at that price.

FWIW Tom Vassel loved this one for what it is. Listed it on his Top 10 most underrated games in fact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I had to stop myself from picking up an extra copy or 2. I'm sure I can find someone to gift this to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this in-store only? Do you have any kind of link to this deal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried searching for the deal online but Toys R Us' website doesn't show the game at all. This deal may not be at all Toys R Us' so your mileage may vary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.