Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Hiske
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering how this game is offered, mailed in ziplock packaging or just a downloadable format?

I would be interested in seeing the rules. The counters and section are very nice. What size is the map? How many scenarios?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik von Rossing
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Thanks for your interest in the game. The Game, right now, will be sent to you via email as PDF Files. If the demand increases to a warranted level, I will set up a Downloadable operation on the website. The Map consists of 6 standard 8 and 1/2 by 11 sheets. I recommend using heavy Cardstock paper to print the map and the counters on. The Hexes are large sized(1 1/4" per side). There are 36 Mission Cards that vary from Search and Destroy, Snatch and Grabs, Riverine Patrols, Air Assaults, Winning Hearts and Minds, Rescues, and Ambush Patrols to name a few. The game also includes individual Heroes/Leaders that can be equipped with a variety of special personal weapons (including a Pump-Action Grenade Launcher).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hiske
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like it could be a winner. I ask about printing because I don't have a good printing source for a sturdy card stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swamp Hamster
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matthiske wrote:
Sounds like it could be a winner. I ask about printing because I don't have a good printing source for a sturdy card stock.

One solution is to download the PDF to a flash drive and go to a place like FEDEX (Kinkos) or another business center and print there. That way you could use card stock and have good color print. That's what I do and you generally need to print only the map and counters there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.