Subject: Keeping track of used Glass or Brick? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Elder
United States
Santa Monica
California
flag msg tools
There are a few buildings that give you points for used glass or brick.

I figured you could just track this on the wheel, but a player brought up last night what if you gain glass or brick from another building and then use it before the wheel turns. Is there a way to track it?

His solution was to move the wheel and all resources each time he used it. But that seems like a lot to do and easy to lose track.

I was thinking I could just pack a few 10 or 12 sided die in the game and track the extra that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't you just add up the icons on the buildings you built? They have the cost on the left side
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Elder, I believe those buildings only give you points for brick/glass that the *owner* has used in building their own *buildings*. Tracking is as easy as counting up the resource on the buildings on their board at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have built that building a couple times, and yes, you can just add up the glass icons on your built buildings as far as I know. I don't think that there are any buildings that use glass as a consumable resource otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Elder
United States
Santa Monica
California
flag msg tools
Great. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.