Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eximeno wrote:
Do you begin with 10$ in solo game too?

It seems like you would.

The solo rules say that you follow "all the rules of the game," and those state that "Each player takes six penguins (purple), and $10 (one red $5 and five yellow $1s)."

I expect that you're asking because it seems likely that players start with $10 (instead of $0) that they will have money to pay other players who roll squirrels.

In the solo game, squirrels get you money from the bank (and not another player), so that reason for starting with money isn't there.

But I think that the rules would have said explicitly that you start with money if that were the case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santiago Eximeno
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I'm asking because squirrels don't take your money in solo game, so it's a nonsense starts with 10 $. But rules says to follow "all the rules of the game"...

Ok, I begin with 10$

Thanks for your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Gould
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You do begin with $10 in the solo game. However, as you noted, no one will be stealing money from you, so you could start with $0.

If you start with $0, you will have to subtract $10 from the numbers in the solo results chart to determine your final ranking.

- Kris Gould
Wattsalpoag Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.