Subject: Morelli at Boardspace rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Moxham
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I'm delighted to say that, thanks to the good offices of Mr Dave Dyer, my game Morelli can now be played online.

I very much hope people will try it out at http://boardspace.net, and that the experience will afford some challenge and enjoyment. Ratings and comments on BGG are always greatly appreciated.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Hagenauer jr.
Germany
Surheim
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats great, I realy like the game.
I hope one day my Cairo Corridor will make it too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Moxham
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Markus Hagenauer wrote:
Thats great, I realy like the game.
I hope one day my Cairo Corridor will make it too.

Thank you very much for your kind words, Markus. And yes, it is incredibly helpful for a game when people have a way of deciding whether it's any good without first having to speculate with hard-earned cash. Those who make this possible from a sheer love of gaming are benefactors to all mankind - quite apart from being (from the p-of-v of a computer illiterate like me) magicians
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Hagenauer jr.
Germany
Surheim
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And it´s not only helpful for those who already think about buying it and want to try it first. Some more people who never have heared of it before will stumble across it and might get hooked too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.