Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Snyder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all,

Long story short, but I got the incorrect number of cards for this game when they shipped it to me. Four sets of cards were bundled with wrapped paper. I received a duplicate of one set, which means I didn't get some cards that I needed. VPG quickly sent me the wrapped paper card set that I was missing. Through process of elimination and some complete sets of cards that I did have I was able to produce the number of action cards, destination cards, and player reference cards per the game manual. I was not, however, able to determine what event cards I should use in a game. I have 25 event cards and an additional two that are duplicates. The manual says that I should have 26 event cards, that either means I have one card that is a duplicate, or that there is another card that didn't get included.

If not too much trouble I was wondering if someone can either verify that there is a duplicate card (it would be either "Stock Market Plummets" or "Stowaways Used as Cannonballs") or list the names of the 26 cards that make up an event deck.

Thanks,
Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some event cards where there are 2 of the same card in the deck.
I believe the "stock market plummets card" is the card where if the second one comes out the game ends immediately.

I will post a name of the cards tomorrow morning unless someone beats me to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Williams
United Kingdom
Gosport
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 26 event cards in the game. 24 single copies and 2x Stock Market Crash. The 2nd draw of which will immediately end the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Snyder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks to both of you for the prompt help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.