Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
H. Tucker Cobey
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the Alliance distributor website (via my FLGS), the release date for Wave 4 is still April 16th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kelly
United States
Florence
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuffinc says the same date. Maybe that's why Wizkids changed their spoiler/preview pattern to last Tuesday 4/1. That way they can get the last 2 done by the release date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Albrecht
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
drscottkelly wrote:
Coolstuffinc says the same date. Maybe that's why Wizkids changed their spoiler/preview pattern to last Tuesday 4/1. That way they can get the last 2 done by the release date.

I'm totally down with the possibility of getting two previews next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drscottkelly wrote:

I'm more inclined to think they just don't have a pattern.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pitner
United States
Plano
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yourmonkey06 wrote:
drscottkelly wrote:

I'm more inclined to think they just don't have a pattern.

What would make more sense was that they waited until after StarTrek.com posted them since they were reported as having the "exclusive first look." It would make sense that WizKids would wait until after those are posted in order to post the remainder of the preview (you know, the one for us crazies that love to know what is coming out). I can also imagine them contacting Andrew and saying --- so yeah, when will you be available to answer the barrage of questions fans will have the moment we reveal these new ships and cards? lol. I'm sure the questions will be PLENTY.

April 16th... only 11 days (and change) away. I think we can make it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H. Tucker Cobey
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you read the StarTrek.com article closely, you'll see that THEY'RE actually going to have the previews--the last paragraph mentions "guest blogs" with more info. So probably the same thing we'd see on WizKids, but published on their site.

Which means that, given their past levels of competence, we'll be seeing teeny tiny previews around September. -_-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wizkids never promised a specific preview pattern. We're probably reading too much into any changes to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bruce
United States
Elgin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm Very Dissapointed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Hunter
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would say one preview today (7 April) and one next monday before a mid week release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Phillips
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I think one tomorrow one Friday

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shrike
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
What do you expect to find behind here, King Kong?
mbmbmbmbmb
cminion wrote:

As a Federation player, just show me Voyager. I can wait for Borg. That's all I want!

I am very excited that the ships will be out for Tholian Web. A Tholian Web ship preview by ThatTeriGirl needs to happen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pitner
United States
Plano
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VarelseShrike wrote:
cminion wrote:

As a Federation player, just show me Voyager. I can wait for Borg. That's all I want!

I am very excited that the ships will be out for Tholian Web. A Tholian Web ship preview by ThatTeriGirl needs to happen!

She sounded super excited about the scenario when at Adepticon over the weekend. I didn't get a lot more information other than there's a web that forms (which you could kind of figure that out based on the name of the scenario lol) and very close quarters. There were so many people demanding her attention that I didn't get to ask for more information or details about when she might be posting a preview.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.