Popular Tags: [View All]
John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiya there,

I am from Malaysia and am planning to grow the Krosmaster Arena gaming community here. I like to know where can we get more information about organised play and the official tournament rules. Also, is there anything like a game night kit like what Fantasy Flight Games provide for their LCG organised play.

Currently, what we are planning to do is to have a Hack'n'Crack sessions where each participating player pay an amount of money to be pooled together in order to buy an expansion box. Then after the game, each player get to choose 1 character from the box and take it home, starting with the Champion making the first pick, followed by the 1st Runner-up and then so-on.

I am interested to know how you guys promote Krosmaster in your community. Please do share your ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JAG is still in the works with their organized play system, so there isn't a game night kit you can get at the time being.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.