Pandemic» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerome Chan
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had all my role cards stolen while playing today. Is there a way to get replacement cards for all the roles? Including the expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
Having met you at Let's Play 2013 and knowing how happy you were with the game, I can feel your pain.

Maybe you can buy the replacement deck from Z-Man Games. Here's the link:
http://zmangames.com/product-details.php?id=1315

Edit: Then again, I think this would be incomplete, since there are other roles from the expansions. Eww... Maybe you can try writing to Z-Man and see if a special purchase can be arranged for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeoster wrote:
Edit: Then again, I think this would be incomplete, since there are other roles from the expansions. Eww... Maybe you can try writing to Z-Man and see if a special purchase can be arranged for you.

There's a similar pack for On The Brink:

http://zmangames.com/product-details.php?id=1316

These were intended to update folks with older sets to the new style. I don't know about In The Lab, that would probably require getting in touch with Z-man directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Posey
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which expansions did you have? If you don't mind the look of the older cards, you can probably find someone local who bought the official replacement decks and who are not using their old role cards anymore. This won't get you the roles from In the Lab though.

Another options would be to just get a scan, print them off, and then put them in sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Chan
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all two expansions. "In the lab" and "on the brink."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.