Hide
9 Posts

Mice and Mystics» Forums » General

Subject: Why is this game sold out virtually everywhere? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
x3r0 k00l
msg tools
As the title states, why is it so difficult to find this game? Amazon is basically the only place at a whopping $90.

Was debating between this and Wrath of Ashardalon but figured I'd pick this up but finding it is proving to be a challenge without paying a premium.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Greenley
United States
Harleysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Greetings Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Must be between print runs. According to the Plaid Hat Games store, it's currently on the cargo ship on it's way here and will be available in 1-2 months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel H
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw a copy in my local Barnes and Noble book store last night. If you have one near, you might check it out.
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/toys-games-mice-mystics/2637...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F.
United States
Shelton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Classicsmiley wrote:
I just saw a copy in my local Barnes and Noble book store last night. If you have one near, you might check it out.
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/toys-games-mice-mystics/2637...

This. I saw copies at my local Barnes and Noble too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
x3r0 k00l
msg tools
Hey guys, picked up Mice and Mystics today for MSRP at a FLGS. Second choice was to go to Barnes and Nobles. Also got the two promo cards from the LFGS since they had tabletop! day yesterday and the owner was nice enough to give them to me even though I came a day late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. H. Horatio
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
The Future is a Game
mbmbmbmbmb
x3r0k00l wrote:
As the title states, why is it so difficult to find this game? Amazon is basically the only place at a whopping $90.

Was debating between this and Wrath of Ashardalon but figured I'd pick this up but finding it is proving to be a challenge without paying a premium.

Because it's a very fun and popular game and they sold out of all the copies that were printed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. H. Horatio
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
The Future is a Game
mbmbmbmbmb
x3r0k00l wrote:
Hey guys, picked up Mice and Men today for MSRP at a LFGS. Second choice was to go to Barnes and Nobles. Also got the two promo cards from the LFGS since they had tabletop! day yesterday and the owner was nice enough to give them to me even though I came a day late.

Great news! This game is a blast.

Make sure you try your hand at painting the minis!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Simpson
United States
South Bend
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, if anyone can't find it at your FLGS try out Barnes & Noble. I got mine a few months ago from there and they've had two to three copies everytime I've been in since.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
x3r0 k00l
msg tools
jhoratio wrote:
x3r0k00l wrote:
Hey guys, picked up Mice and Men today for MSRP at a LFGS. Second choice was to go to Barnes and Nobles. Also got the two promo cards from the LFGS since they had tabletop! day yesterday and the owner was nice enough to give them to me even though I came a day late.

Great news! This game is a blast.

Make sure you try your hand at painting the minis!

Just received my order of supplies which include paint for my minis, will be attempting to paint them for sure

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.