Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jana Wazowski
Canada
Kanata
On
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is probably a long shot, but I will be in LAPPEENRANTA and IMATRA, Finland for a trip. Does anyone have recommendations for board game stores in the area (or close to). I won't be driving, but will have access to public transport.

Thanks in advance.
j

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susanne Hirche
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

There is a Fantasiapelit in Lappeenranta, but I haven't been to Lappeenranta in centuries..

open:
mo-wed 11-18, thu-fr 11-19, sa 10-16

adress :
Kievarinkatu 5, 53100 Lappeenranta
puhelin: (05) 541 1375

They are on FB, or at least claim to be..haven't checked..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
Ireland
Derry
flag msg tools
badge
EZ FLASH 3 FTW
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to Finland!

Fantastiapelit is pretty much the main place in Lappeenranta. Keep in mind it is traditionally more of a Warhammer and Roleplaying store but recently has been getting in more board games. I think the Lappeenranta store only has 1 wall of games but you might find something you like.

I was actually in the Helsinki branch of Fantastiapelit today for Table Top Day. They are a pretty good store except their products are generally 5-10 euros more expensive than the other major Helsinki store, "Lautapelit" (the same people who publish Eclipse). Check out Fantastiapelit anyway. The one in Helsinki has a great selection of war games, a decent selection of board games, hundreds of roleplaying books, etc. You can search for products on their site here http://www.fantasiapelit.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.